What are the benefits of Hooping?
- Increased fitness
- Weight loss (you burn around 600-800 calories per hour)
- Improved muscle tone, particularly your core muscles
- Balance and coordination
- Increased energy
- Improves lower back flexibility
- Heaps of fun!
What Muscles does it work?
- Upper and lower abdominals
- Lower and mid back
- Gluteus (butt)
- Upper Thighs
- Heart and Lungs – a great cardiovascular workout
For more info: Are hula hoops good exercise?
* From Amelia Burton: The Latest Craze to Hit our Gyms is Hula Hooping!