- Circus Workshops - with juggling, plate spinning, hula hoops, poi and more you can't go wrong with this kind of circus entertainment. Complete with a juggling ringmaster, this circus themed entertainment is great for both kids parties and adults team building or party entertainment
- Roving Stilt Walkers - interactive roving entertainment that is best for larger corporate events, weddings, festivals, community events or kids parties (or adult parties!), stilt walking is hard to miss. It's colourful, impactful and screams 'circus themed event' as soon as your guests arrive.
- Hula Hoop Classes and Make Your Own Hoop sessions - Everybody love to hoop and all ages and abilities can do it. Hula hoop classes can be enjoyed at any function and if you book a Make Your Own Hoop session, your guests get to be creative and take a hoop home with them! This is a great option that both kids and adults can do together and always puts a smile on every dial.
- A Fire Show Feature Act - Did someone say wow factor? Stunned silence followed by gasps is what you'll get while your guests watch the fire twirlers and fire throwers spin poi, fire sticks, fire hoops, fire swords or devilishly try their hand at fire eating! Fire entertainers set the tone and theme of your circus party or corporate event perfectly.
- UV Glow Zone with circus equipment or an LED Glow Show - did you know you can book a glowing circus space full of circus equipment like glowing hula hoops and glow poi plus a circus instructor to impress you with their tricks and share circus skills with you and your guests? How cool is that! All you need is power and an undercover space and we bring the rest. Plus you can add a glow show for good measure, featuring LED glow wings, glowing light up poi, LED hula hoops and spectacular fibre optic space whips!!
Our incredibly talented and experienced circus instructors hosted a series of circus workshops over the Easter Holidays at Springfield Orion as part of the Wonderpark film launch. The kids learned juggling, plate spinning and hula hooping skills as part of the circus activation and they couldn't get enough. Circus skills workshops are such a great addition to any corporate event or kids party!
Our stilt walkers provide fun, colourful corporate event entertainment and the Wonderpark Film Launch was no exception! The kids loved this interactive entertainment and we can see why!! What a great circus party option or carnival themed event activation.
Our LED glow wing dancers lit up the night at the launch of the Racecourse Rd lights at their Light it Up event in Brisbane. The wing dancers always get a great response from kids and adults alike. The children love how interactive the roving performers are and think they look like fairies or angels! And the adults can't wait to photograph these dancing beauties as they create light effects with their LED wings.
If you're looking for a fun, engaging and mentally stimulating activity to offer the kids for your school holiday program, circus workshops are the best way to entertain and educate your group. Not only are circus workshops super fun, but they are proven to be beneficial, giving kids the chance to exercise their skills in team work, co-operation, coordination and creativity in a non-competitive and rewarding environment.
Puzzle Dust Entertainment offers programs in Byron Bay, Gold Coast and Brisbane and our instructors come to your school, OSHC or community centre and run 45 minute circus sessions for up to 25 kids in each group. If you have a large group we will come for a few hours and run multiple sessions. Its best to group your children by age so the instructor can provide the best activities to suit their psychomotor abilities. If you have a time limit we can send multiple circus instructors and run one large session divided into groups and do a round-robin style session.
Circus skills/ activities include:
"All the feedback we received was wonderful and my staff here were so impressed by how Puzzle Dust Circus handled the crowds!" - Moreton Bay Libraries
Are you looking for unique entertainment for your wedding day? You only get one chance at the perfect day and the beautiful beaches in Byron Bay on Australia's stunning East Coast are the perfect backdrop to our awe inspiring roving and feature act entertainment. Just think how incredible a romantic two-person fire show will look as the sun goes down over Belongil Beach! Or the warm glow of a fire twirler to meet and greet your guests as they arrive at the reception centre, or mingle for drinks by the pool. Fire performers bring romance, ambience and atmospheric beauty to every event and will add that extra special something to your wedding photos! Our performers can safely pose for photos with the bride and groom before or after their fire show, immortalising your incredible Byron Bay wedding experience on film forever.
What should you look for in a fire entertainer?
You want to make sure your fire performers have Public Liability Insurance and are professionals with years of experience before booking. The last thing you need is a fire disaster on your wedding day due to booking a cheap amateur! Definitely go with the experts on this one. There is very minimal risk with fire shows if you use experienced and professional local fire performers. You also want to think about how your photos will look and book entertainers with costumes to suit your wedding theme and venue backdrop.
What about your hens party?
Perhaps you are looking for a uniquely Byron hens party idea. Why not try a fire twirling beach workshop? What a fantastic and totally Byron hens party idea!! The girls will have the chance to learn to spin fire with a variety of props, from fans to poi, and then light the props on fire on the beach. Our instructor will take photos and film you with your camera so you can share your amazing fire performance experience! Continue the theme at your wedding with a mind blowing, spectacular fire performance, such as our wedding performance partner duo Wild Fire.
Where better than Byron Bay to teach Hoop Dance classes?
Thanks to the incredibly creative team at Blue Lotus Dance Studio on Jonson St in the centre of Byron Bay, we now have the chance to share a new 6 week Hula Hooping with Movement & Flow course for all levels and abilities.
Not only is hooping a great way to stay fit, tone and strengthen your core, Hoop Dance uses bigger, slower hoops so anyone can do it! Plus, its super fun and addictive. Just ask celebrities like Beyonce, Liv Tyler, Kelly Osbourne, Emma Stone and even Michelle O'Bama.
Come join us on Wednesday nights at 6pm! Contact Blue Lotus for bookings :)
By Josie Jupiter
Ok, here’s the thing… I want to stay fit and healthy and I want a body like Pink's but I hate going to the gym. I like freedom and flexibility, I like being outside on sunny days and I love being around people who are open minded and free spirited. These are the things I love about Hula Hooping. If you want to keep fit and active, laugh yourself silly, blow off some steam and challenge your mind at the same time as your body, then hula hooping is a much better option for you than the gym. If that’s not enough to convince you, here are some more great reasons:
1. Hooping is cheap or free – the Gym is not
Don’t you hate the heavy handed sales pitch at the gym? Contracts, hidden costs, membership fees, forms, direct debit… the list goes on. No thanks, I’ll buy my $35 hoop and then have endless exercise and fun at my fingertips for free forever instead! Shhhyeah, I think so.
2. Complete freedom to exercise anywhere and anytime
You can take your hoop anywhere any time and get your hooping fix. And trust me, once you’re hooked you’ll want to!
3. The emphasis is on FUN not body image
No mirror gazing and fat pinching here! With hooping it’s just fun tricks, feel-good moves, empowering challenges and laughing while learning
4. Abs of Steal without the pain
What’s this ‘no pain, no gain’ rubbish? I’ll take a 6 pack from power hooping to my favourite music any day over sit ups, crunches, and other repetitive painful exercises.
5. Social or Private – you choose
If you want to meet open minded, fun loving people then a hoop class is for you! My students often end up hooping regularly together outside of class and form lasting friendships based on fun and play. If you like to exercise solo, learning at home with a DVD or practicing in a quiet park or the back yard with your headphones on is a great option too.
Josie Jupiter is an event manager and entertainment director and creates world-class LED Glow Shows, Fire Shows and Cabaret Shows in Byron Bay, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.