- Circus Workshops - with juggling, plate spinning, hula hoops, poi and more you can't go wrong with this kind of circus entertainment. Complete with a juggling ringmaster, this circus themed entertainment is great for both kids parties and adults team building or party entertainment
- Roving Stilt Walkers - interactive roving entertainment that is best for larger corporate events, weddings, festivals, community events or kids parties (or adult parties!), stilt walking is hard to miss. It's colourful, impactful and screams 'circus themed event' as soon as your guests arrive.
- Hula Hoop Classes and Make Your Own Hoop sessions - Everybody love to hoop and all ages and abilities can do it. Hula hoop classes can be enjoyed at any function and if you book a Make Your Own Hoop session, your guests get to be creative and take a hoop home with them! This is a great option that both kids and adults can do together and always puts a smile on every dial.
- A Fire Show Feature Act - Did someone say wow factor? Stunned silence followed by gasps is what you'll get while your guests watch the fire twirlers and fire throwers spin poi, fire sticks, fire hoops, fire swords or devilishly try their hand at fire eating! Fire entertainers set the tone and theme of your circus party or corporate event perfectly.
- UV Glow Zone with circus equipment or an LED Glow Show - did you know you can book a glowing circus space full of circus equipment like glowing hula hoops and glow poi plus a circus instructor to impress you with their tricks and share circus skills with you and your guests? How cool is that! All you need is power and an undercover space and we bring the rest. Plus you can add a glow show for good measure, featuring LED glow wings, glowing light up poi, LED hula hoops and spectacular fibre optic space whips!!
Are you looking for unique entertainment for your wedding day? You only get one chance at the perfect day and the beautiful beaches in Byron Bay on Australia's stunning East Coast are the perfect backdrop to our awe inspiring roving and feature act entertainment. Just think how incredible a romantic two-person fire show will look as the sun goes down over Belongil Beach! Or the warm glow of a fire twirler to meet and greet your guests as they arrive at the reception centre, or mingle for drinks by the pool. Fire performers bring romance, ambience and atmospheric beauty to every event and will add that extra special something to your wedding photos! Our performers can safely pose for photos with the bride and groom before or after their fire show, immortalising your incredible Byron Bay wedding experience on film forever.
What should you look for in a fire entertainer?
You want to make sure your fire performers have Public Liability Insurance and are professionals with years of experience before booking. The last thing you need is a fire disaster on your wedding day due to booking a cheap amateur! Definitely go with the experts on this one. There is very minimal risk with fire shows if you use experienced and professional local fire performers. You also want to think about how your photos will look and book entertainers with costumes to suit your wedding theme and venue backdrop.
What about your hens party?
Perhaps you are looking for a uniquely Byron hens party idea. Why not try a fire twirling beach workshop? What a fantastic and totally Byron hens party idea!! The girls will have the chance to learn to spin fire with a variety of props, from fans to poi, and then light the props on fire on the beach. Our instructor will take photos and film you with your camera so you can share your amazing fire performance experience! Continue the theme at your wedding with a mind blowing, spectacular fire performance, such as our wedding performance partner duo Wild Fire.
Josie Jupiter is an event manager and entertainment director and creates world-class LED Glow Shows, Fire Shows and Cabaret Shows in Byron Bay, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.